During these crazy times we here at OBD are doing our part to keep our dancers, staff and families safe! Here is how we are doing our part!
* All students must wear masks throughout the studios.
* In order to limit who our dancers come in contact with we are having all parents drop their children off at the door and wait in their vehicles for the remainder of class. They return to the door for dismissal.
* Upon entry each dancer's temperature is taken and they are given hand sanitizer. They are then sent to a star on the floor which are 6 feet apart
* Once the entire class is checked in the dancers proceed one at a time into the classroom where they find their next star for their belongings and move into a clearly mark 6x6 foot box taped out for them. The dancers remain socially distant throughout class and keep their masks on!
* Each room is equip with an air purifier to continuously clean the air throughout every class.
* Upon dismissal the same protocol is followed.
In addition to these measure we are sanitizing all surfaces including the floor before and after each class passes through with CDC approved cleaners.
Our main goal is to provide a safe and clean environment for your dancers to come to and do what they love. Our staff is fully committed to the process and is scanned and sanitized along with our students between each class.