Rules and Fee's
1 Class: $55
2 Classes: $100
3 Classes: $155
4 Classes: $210
5 Classes: $260
6 or more Classes: $300.00
Classes are based on a 10-month school year. Monthly tuition is the same whether it is a two-week month or a 5-week month. There is a $10.00 late fee per week if tuition is not paid at the first class of each month. There is a $25.00 returned check fee.
May and June tuition is due by May 15th 2016.
All tuition is non-refundable. Make-up classes are offered.
First Payment: October 15th - $25.00
Second Payment: November 15th - $25.00
Final Payment: December 15th - $15.00 Youth $20.00 Adults (dancers are measured before final payment)
Ways to save:
● Family discount 5% off monthly tuition
● Pay for the year and save 10% on tuition
● Tell a friend about us and receive a free month when they sign-up ($55.00 Value) Must be a student at the school for at least 3 months to receive a T.A.F discount
· Attendance is taken at each class
· Good attendance is imperative, as absences and tardiness can hold back an entire class.
· If a dancer misses a class, they have the option of taking a make-up class in the appropriate level.
· Our annual recital will be held in June.
. Tickets go on Sale in May (See link under Recital Tickets)
. A $30.00 Family Rehearsal fee is due May 1st.
· The recital is not mandatory.
Holidays and Inclement Weather:
· You will be informed about holiday closings and special events by a monthly newsletter or via the website.
· In the event of bad weather, please call the studio for a recorded message or check the website.
· We will leave a message only if the school is closed.
· We require that all students be covered by their own family insurance policies.
· It is to be understood that your child is participating in a physical activity and the student's own policy is the only source for reimbursement.
· The dance school cannot be responsible for your children outside dance time.
· Dancers are to be dropped off no earlier than 15 minutes before class time and must be picked up on time
· No student will be allowed to leave the studio without written permission.
PARENTS MUST WATCH ALL SIBLINGS IN THE WAITING AREA DURING CLASS TIMES. NO RUNNING IN THE STUDIO.
subject to change without notice