Rules and Fee's
We pride ourselves on having absolutely no hidden fees! We give all our our information regarding tuition, costumes and recital pricing the day you sign up with us! Pricing is the same for all students including our team families. *For specifics on team please call us at 732.566.6774 or email firstname.lastname@example.org !
1 Class: $60
2 Classes: $115
3 Classes: $160
4 Classes: $220
5 Classes: $270
6 or More Classes: $315.00
We proudly offer top notch training with an amazing certified staff at the most reasonable price around!
Classes are based on a 10-month school year. Monthly tuition is the same whether it is a two-week month or a 5-week month. There is a $10.00 late fee per week if tuition is not paid by the 10th of each month. There is a $35.00 returned check fee.
June Tuition will be due upon registration of the class. Account must be in good standing prior to recital ticket sales or tickets cannot be purchased.
All tuition is non-refundable.
First Payment: October 15th - $25.00
Second Payment: November 15th - $25.00
Final Payment: December 15th -$25.00 Youth $30.00 Adults
WAYS TO SAVE:
● Family discount 10% off monthly tuition
● Pay for the year and save 10% on tuition
● Tell a friend about us and receive a free month valued at $60 when they are with us 3 months! Must be a student at the school for at least 3 months to receive a T.A.F discount
***NEW*** Auto Pay Discount! Ask the desk about our new way to save!
TUITION OR OTHER FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE, OR TRANSFERABLE, FOR ANY REASON.
Tuition will be due until the studio is officially notified by phone or in writing that a student is dropping. Once enrolled, a student may not drop and return in the same school year unless tuition for the entire year is paid. In other words, if a student misses a month, etc. and returns, tuition must be paid for time missed.
STUDIO PAYMENT POLICIES:
AUTO-PAY IS AVAILABLE AND ENCOURAGED. Tuition is due on 10th of each month. Tuition is due no later than the 10th regardless of holidays, absenteeism, or weather. You will be allowed only one late payment without the late fee charged as a one-time courtesy of the studio. We regret that we must strictly enforce all late fees without exceptions. For your convenience, tuition may be paid by phone during office hours, submitted to the office, or mailed to: Old Bridge School of Dance, 419 Route 34, Matawan NJ 07477
**We do not distribute tuition bills unless your payment is late. You are responsible for checking with the office manager for your balance.
**We will be happy to make payment arrangements when and if necessary. Simply speak with studio management. However, if payment is not made according to the agreement, an additional surcharge will be assessed.
RECITAL TICKET POLICY:
· Our annual recital will be held in June.
. Tickets go on Sale in April/May
. A $35.00 Family Rehearsal fee is due May 1st.
· The recital is not mandatory.
To purchase tickets or participate in the recital, the following must be paid: Costume deposits and payments, and entire account paid up to and including June tuition. These policies are designed simply to encourage prompt payment of tuition and other fees. We are more than happy to work with anyone on payment regardless of the problem, but we must know in advance. So if there is a problem, please speak with us.
· Attendance is taken at each class
· Good attendance is imperative, as absences and tardiness can hold back an entire class.
· If a dancer misses a class, they have the option of taking a make-up class in the appropriate level. Make-up classes are always encouraged when your dancer is under the weather or away!
HOLIDAYS AND INCLEMENT WEATHER:
· You will be informed about holiday closings and special events by a monthly newsletter and facebook.
· In the event of bad weather, please call the studio, or check your email or the website. You will also receive an automated text message and voice call from the studio!
Upon registration in person and online you will sign a form that states that you agree to hold harmless and indemnify Old Bridge School of Dance, LLC owners, and its employees of any and all claims, demands, actions, legal fees, medical expenses, and costs for bodily injuries or any other damages arising out of my child’s participation in dance class or any action or activities associated therewith.
LOST OR STOLEN ITEMS:
We are Is not responsible for students when they are outside the classroom, or for lost, stolen, or damaged property.